Swimming Pool Blog
- Hot & Cool Pool Products for 2013Here at Poolcenter we are constantly adding the latest and greatest in pool products and equipment. This year is no different as we have a fantastic lineup of new products from your most trusted brands. Be sure to keep an eye out for these hot new products coming live on our website, soon!
Friday, April 26, 2013 1:19 PM
- Sagging Wood Pool Fence Gate Repair
A pool fence gate that is sagging can be a real safety hazard - Why? Because a sagging pool gate won't self-latch as it closes, and could be left open, inviting a very unwelcome tragedy to your pool. For a new pool to pass the final pool inspections, a pool fence must be built to specific standards - and, the pool fence gate must be self-closing and self-latching.
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 2:32 PM
- Salt Chlorinator Installation and Start-Up
Now you can start up your salt chlorine generator. Hand in hand with salt you are going to need to maintain your stabilizer levels. Stabilizer is especially important with salt pools outdoors so that your salt generator can keep up with chlorine loss to the sun. Finally! Your salt system is installed and your levels are balanced. Now it’s time to start enjoying that silky water that salt pools are known for.
Friday, April 19, 2013 3:29 PM
- Cool Pool Tile Mosaics
Cool underwater swimming pool mosaic murals, done ini hand made and hand cut tile. Gallery of work from Robert Vogland, of Vogland.com, beautiful underwater tile murals for swimming pools.
Monday, April 15, 2013 3:07 PM
- Spa Filtration & Sanitation Tips
Spa care is different than pool care - it's not just a little pool! Hot temps and High Bather loads put a burden on your spa filtration and sanitation. Here's 10 tips for spa care, to help ensure clean and clear water in your spa or hot tub.
Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:58 AM
- The Therapeutic Power of Water Exercise
Water workouts with AquaJogger and Pool Noodles as water exercise equipment. Aquatic exercise is sweeping the nation as one of the best ways to strengthen your body and lose weight! Exercising in water gives you a greater range of motion to maximize your muscle toning results!
Monday, April 08, 2013 11:16 AM
- Organize a Pool Safety Event in your Community
April Pools Day events are staged all over America, to raise awareness to water safety. Here's tips on how to organize an April Pools Day event in your community, to spread the word about Pool Safety!
Friday, April 05, 2013 10:08 AM
- Installing a Magna-Latch Gate on your Pool Fence
The Magna Latch type of gate latch is brilliant. By placing the knob at least 54" off the ground, and requiring an upward pull on the knob to open the gate, you've easily removed persons of less than 3' tall from danger.
Tuesday, April 02, 2013 12:07 PM